Your HVAC unit is probably the third largest investment you will make. You depend on your system 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Be good to it & it will be good to you!
Regularly scheduled maintenance can extend the life of your system by keeping it in good working order longer than those that go without maintenance. A maintenance agreement can give you the information you’ll need to take care of most issues before they turn into major repairs and it will also help keep you aware of your unit’s overall health to better prepare you for future budgeting & planning.
Below is a list of some of the most common issues:
- A large increase in your utility bills
- System cycles on and off too frequently
- The indoor blower is always running
- Unexplained noises coming from the unit or duct work
- Temperature in the home doesn’t match the thermostat setting
- Indoor or outdoor unit is freezing up
- Uneven room temperatures; some rooms are too cold while others are too hot
We would recommend having these issues looked at as soon as possible to head off having a permanent failure that forces you to replace your equipment instead of being able to simply make a repair.
We can also help you determine if it’s in your best interest to repair your equipment for if it’s better in the long-term to replace your equipment. Several factors help us come to this conclusion; cost of repair & age of equipment are just a couple of examples.
Now is the time to act! Call & get your fall maintenance scheduled before winter sneaks up on us & you’re left out in the cold.