An Ounce of Prevention
Tips to help keep your home warm this winter
- Turn your thermostat to a lower setting & dress warmly while at home to save a little money on your electric bill.
- Seal up any drafty doors or windows, you don’t want to lose any of that precious heat to a drafty door.
- Get a programmable thermostat, that way you won’t forget to turn it down when you are leaving for the day or at night when you go to bed.
- Have your furnace serviced. You need to make sure it’s running at its peak performance & there are no safety issues that need to be addressed.
- Turn your ceiling fans to clockwise. Doing so will push the warm air at the ceiling back down into the room which will keep you feeling warmer.