Tips to help keep your home warm this winter
We are all looking forward to the warmer days ahead, & in order to get your air conditioner ready to keep you cool all summer long, here are a few of the things you should take care of in the upcoming month:
- Check and change your air filter(s). Your filters need to be checked and changed often in order to keep your system clean & running smoothly.
- Clean around your outside unit. Remove all dead leaves & trim any bushes to allow plenty of air flow to the unit & access for your service technician to perform your annual air conditioner maintenance.
- We all know to change the batteries in our smoke alarms but, you also need to change them in your thermostat and carbon monoxide detector as well.
- Signing up for a maintenance agreement with your heating and air conditioning company is the best way to make sure your system is always in tip top shape & running efficiently. (Saving you money!)
- Give us a call to schedule your air conditioner maintenance now before the hot summer months arrive.